Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Tips

Hello everyone,
I was "busy", so I didn't have time to annoy you with my posts... Anyone reads it, so I don't give a damn :-D.
Ok, something about those 2 weeks. I am on the roaller coaster - figuratively.
On the begginnig of the May, I loved Paramore SO much, then I couldn't stand a day without "Wasting Lights" by Foo Fighters. I still love all of those songs, but then I just fell in LOVE with Priscilla Ahn and Vanessa Carlton.
  Did you listen to Vanessa's brand new single? It's called "Carousel" and It's truly amazing. Listen to it and you'll be alright!!!! :-)
Then, there is a beautiful new song from new album "When You Grow Up" by Priscilla - I Don't Have Time To Be In Love.



Then I listen to Avril Lavigne... A lot :-)
Her new album "Goodbye Lullaby". Listen to "Stop Standing There", "Push" or "Goodbye" or "Everybody Hurts"!
OK, I know, wierd I'm only writing what did I do. But, guys, really! Try it, if you'd have a while.

Thank you,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment