Thursday, May 5, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hello everyone,
First, I wanna mention, that May is "Month of love" for me. So, if someone is ever going to read this post, I beg on my knees, kiss someone right now! :-D Someone from your family, or your boyfriend/girlfriend... That doesn't matter... :-)
Then, before I will tell you about my "love" for this month, I wanna share the INCREDIBLE album of Priscilla Ahn - When You Grow Up! It just came out - May 3rd. If you'd have only a while, check it out on Priscilla's official websites. You can listen to some songs from this album there, too.

Then, another thing... I just love "Confessions of a Shopaholic"! It is really "old" movie, I know! But I fell in love with this. I am shopaholic, little bit, so... :-)

But right now, seriously...
Harry Potter 7 - 1st part! So cool!
I didn't get to see that movie in the cinema, so I bought the DVD. But I should not do it, because I am into it so badly... It just charmed me!
I talked about this movie with my friends and they said, that the movie was so bad, so long...
I know, it was little too long, but not bad! I think I feel it this way, because I read this book and it's one of the most faithful HP adaptions ever!
Then, there are so good moments! So deep, so emotional moments, so I cannot unlove it.
It's movie about friendship, love, believe... I fell in love with that scene, when Harry dances with Hermione!
Then, I listened to soundtrack and it's amazing!
Alexandre Desplat - My Love is Always Here


My love is always there, too,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment